.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Saturday, October 01, 2005

bible college

Ive been seeing a few blogs as i do random searches talking about going to bible college . Made me reminisce on my experience, i had the greatest time while in bible college. Living in the dorm at school helped im sure, even though my mom only lived a 1/2 hour away there is just something that makes living on campus more rich as an experience. Especially since we had a pool needless to say- I think I hold the record for geting thrown in the MOST!!!!! can you believe it...... such an angelic harmless innocent like myself getting thrown in the pool so often????? No respect i tell ya!!!! LOL


One funny story i have.... we had a class where the teacher was pretty dry so i brought in a gorilla mask from halloween i waited till halfway through class then put it on,.,,, i dont know if the teacher ever even noticed lol it was fun to do though who says bible college students cant be mischevious...... Bob Jones U maybe????? *weg*

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Miss Tea said...

Wow..Im sure you never read anything in my blog about Bibleschool now have you..;) lol
hehe
Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home