.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Thursday, October 20, 2005

waiting on repaired computer

I will be back posting as soon as I get my computer back. I am having an angiogram done on n0ovember 1 if severe blockage is found i will need a bypass operation. YUCK!!! No fun there folks!!!! Thankfully I am catching it before it got worse though Just leaving this post in case a few readers come here and wonder where i have been. Leave a message i can check from work. Gods grace keep you all well!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Miss Tea said...

Hi Robb!
I will pray for you!
I will actually put you up for prayer in my church ok!
God is awesome and amazing He has everything under control!
Im praying for you!:)
Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home