.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Friday, December 22, 2006

5 things most people dont know about me

i thank pam for tagging me always fun to see what people say.

1. i am an excellent speller, just always have been for some reason, though on here i type without using spellcheck at times so it makes it much less obvious lol.

2. i have never had coffee nope i tried coffee icecream, didnt lioke it thus never wanted coffee good thing i live in portland and not seattle

3. i have flat feet would keep me from being able to join the military if i ever had tried to and also explains why this white boy cant jump even worse since basketball is my fave sport!!!!

4. I scored one of the highest scores, or so i was told by the interviewer, in a test i took to become a ATT operator. i declined the job they only wanted to offer split shifts yuk

5. Im allergic to penicillin yup the biggest antibiotic of them all and im allergic, Not a good thing to discover while being treated for pneumonia at the time!!!

man this was hareder than i thought i wonder how anyone does that 100 things about me list!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Lily said...

Actually I'm a really good speller, too, but my typing skills don't match with my spelling skills, so there are typos in my posts all the time if I don't run spell check.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Pam Hogeweide said...

so hey robert, i was the fifth grade spelling queen and, coincidentally won the round with the word "queen". to this day i can spot a mispelt werd a mil away. i am so good at speling taht when i am readng a book i'll distrackt myself with findying typos.

i am such a speling snobb.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Robert said...

LOL hey lily and pam wow a true portland connection right here!!! I was in the finals of my jr highs spelling bee and i was nextto last place... i misspelt a word and he got it right. it really sucked though because everyone knew i was the champion speller i won everytime we had competitions in class aLL YEAR!!!! I wanted to be in the national spelling bee like they have on espn now grrrrrr maybe they can do one for adults.... woooeeee haha thanks for stopping by

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a krappy speler butt I kan tipe 80wpm :)


P.S. I don't know how people do those 100 things about me lists, I had a hard time coming up with five too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home