.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Saturday, October 22, 2005

to be told

That is the title of the book by Dan Allender Im reading..... man is it great stuff!!! He knows how to cut right to the heart of the matter so well. He also is excellent at storytelling and in drawing out the reader to explore each of our own stories and how God is our co-author in ALL of it good and bad. I have Larry Crabbs book Shattered Dreams to read as well Ive always liked his books.

I see all of us who blog as sharing and relaying our stories in our own unique ways I wish sometimes it was easier to translate thoughts to page in a much more coherent inimical fashion I know Ill be so thrilled to get my computer back so I can write more whenever i want. Hope to keep reading more of each one of your stories always a joy to read and learn.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Miss Tea said...

Hey Robb..
Do I know you from somewhere's at all???Where did you see my blog from or whatever..just wondering I guess..do you have a email address that I can email you at???
Hope you are having a lovely day
Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home