.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

gout attack

Just a lil note to say why i havent been on in awhile had a severe attack of gout extremely painful even a bare step sent shockwaves of pain thru my foot ugh ugh ugh lol I have spent most of the last several days sitting in my recliner IN PAIN... or lying in bed IN PAIN sheesh well one great thing DR told me i lost 12 pounds in the last month!!!!! YAY!!! Giving up pop sounds better hearing that!!! haha now just need to cut back on salt and sugar in foods i eat walk more and should keep getting better and better!!! Thanks to all who have stopped by and checked in gee whiz sure is cool to know people are outthere looking in!!!! hehehe more to come soon!!!! Be well all!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous of your weight loss.

Not really, Robert! I am super happy and inspired by it! WAY TO GO!

Keep up the good work and hopefully this gout will go away and never come back.

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you are making healthy choices...love you and want you around for a long time...who else would I have to torture? Huh Bro!

Kat

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Gary Means said...

Way to go on the weight loss, Robert. My doctor finally blackmailed me into making an appointment for a physical. (He wouldn't authorize another refill of my heart medication until I made an appt.) I'm not looking forward to going in, with me being as fat as I am right now. I am in terrible shape.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home