.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Saturday, August 26, 2006

math

I HATE IT!!! I don't know why but ever since 3rd grade I have just really hated math. I have NEVER taken algebra, geometry,or any other math beyond multiplication and division. Word problems.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dont get me started!!!!! Just either have a block for some reason or i just am a dunce in trying to work them out. Who cares what time 2 trains would meet if each left a certain place going a certain speed??? as long as they arrive!!!!!!!! AARGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


i was just thinking of something a lil different to write about and this popped to mind...... anyone out there who LOVES math??? why???? Does algebra and word problems come easy??? teach me show me how to make it easy to conceive!!!! For some reason english always came easy even with all the rules of grammar and such. Ok that's my vent...... hope your all enjoying a fun weekend!!!

7 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Monica said...

Hi Robert, we're all at a slumber party and your name came up and we wanted to say hi. So, how are you...how's life? We really wanted to invite you but we were told no boys allowed...have a great night!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Gee whiz, I lvoe math...and I love algegra. I used to hate English but now like that too.

Vent? are you wearing Bugs Bunny?

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger gal artist said...

Hi, came from the slumber party too!

I hate math, ugh.

Have a good one!

*snicker*

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger poopie said...

Not me dear. I'm actually looking for an accountant...

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger 3rd daughter said...

saying hello from the slumber party.

i love numbers but am hopeless at maths (i never did work out why we call it maths and you guys call it math).

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here via karen't Eslumber party. math was the worst subject for me from about grade 3 as well, (they threw in division and that just made it unbearable for me. english is more my thing. have a good weekend. poet

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Vickie said...

Well I see things are looking much better in your life since one of my very best friends has become acquainted with you. You might want to check with her and solve this mystery. I'll not solve it for you. By the way I was at ths slumber party as well.

Hope you have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home