.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Thursday, August 10, 2006

INFJ

This is my profile according to Myers-Briggs. Cool thing is its the rarest of all the types!!!! Oh how fun to be rare!!!!! LOL It does make a lot of sense when i read the explanation of how my personality works. i have always been able to pick up on people thoughts and inner feelings in a deeper way than normal at times.... but this type is like that..... as well as other traits. I wonder what many of you are out there come by and let me know fun stuff!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Meet another INFJ! :-) It is such an intersting test and categorization. Have you read "Your Type at Work?" It explains a bit more.

It was very clear on I, F, and J, and moderate on the N.

Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home