.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Thursday, August 03, 2006

My hero

She is a true lover of life she makes people feel like they have known her forever after just meeting them she knows how to make people feel at ease as well as challenging them to share and to grow she makes me seek to grow and to remembe to know its one step at a time... this hero or heroine..... si my sister kathy.

She has lived more in her 42 years than many ever do into their 90s and she actually survived some of it!!! LOL She is a beautifully delightful person who has 2 awesome kids *proud uncle here* and she has grown into a deeply spiritual follower of our Lord Jesus Christ and demonstrates His love and grace in very genuine ways to almost everyone she comes in contact with. Pretty incredible when i think back and recall how she once told me (and she doesnt remember this but I DO) I became a christian first and once told her God will use you one day youll see.. and she said nope never gonna happen with me.... or words to that effect.... LOL I know He will tell her upon meeting her in eternity You are trouble though!!!! hahahahhaahah had to do it!!!

Love you cool kat!!!! The tough times happen like large waves at times as they are now..... but i know you will come through bright and shining cause you know the One in control of all of it and the waves and storms might get really HUGe and scary and painful.... but you will always see it through!!!!! Just had to share these proud and encouraging thoughts from my heart to you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home