.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Saturday, March 22, 2008

desire

desire is a flame inside can burn so bright at times can hide

lust is a common synonym so often conveys the state i'm in

lust/desire for a special place maybe even a warm embrace

try to fight it will it win packs a poweful punch right on my chin

deeper and deeper swirls and blows shaking me from my head down to my toes

O desire so bathed in glee how amazing you most are when fixated on Thee

Love to freestyle a lil poetry at times, and never cease to be enlightened how intertwined sexuality and spirituality can be- well i know for me. Hope you like.

3 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I liked it very much Bobby Bear. I hope you have a wonderful and Happy Easter and that the Easter Bunny brings you lots of delicious goodies.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Shaz said...

I loved it aswell and it was great to be the next oz gal next to my beautiful friend gyps.
Just a fleeting hello my friend and a Happy Easter xx

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Robert said...

whoohoo my 2 lovely aussie ladies back to back hehe ty both for reading and sharing hope easter was fantastic and that life continually refreshes you both in ways you need!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home