.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Monday, July 31, 2006

whats up with *hollyweird* ?

I see A LOT of movies!!!!! I go every other week and see 2 at a time. I was once an aspiring actor so i LOVE seeing movies!!! Something ive noticed recently... over the last 2 years actually hollyweird seems to be making movies with a positive strong moral message alot more. I saw You Me and Dupree last week.... fun movie and the theme and ending was one of very redeeming values when it could have just been a funny wild lil comedy where anything goes and the characters are all messed up and have no hope for anything better or worth looking forward to. I dont know just seems quite a few movies lately that previously ended with no hope or purpose or positive outlook have been ending in hopeful positive love faith and good expectations. Whatever it is hope they keep it up!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home