.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Poetic attempts

Light peeks in from slumber slow awake lasted one more night my soul He didnt take

Train whistle birds chirping kids on way to school laying contemplating on the bed

hoping on my pillow there be no drool slowly arise get clothes to wear and to the shower

go what happenings await ahead truly this one not know water rinses shampoo off my

head and on to work i go in the truck on down the road cool breeze blows agaisnt my face

looking around a smile breaks out how amazing is His grace!!!!


A dimlit room the candles glow dark crimson all around siiting still taking in the sights

and romantic musical sounds glowing green eyes long red nails sweet scent that

intoxicates knowing glances sparkling smiles and a longing for close embrace o the

giddiness of sweaty palms parched lips and pounding heart so eager so vibrant

excitedly anticipate this amorous dance to start

entirely different themes to be sure!!!!! In looking at a few blogs i noticed poems being shared and discussed so figured when in Rome well you know the adage :) Will be fun to see the responses Just wanted to also show I can display more than my serious side all the time!!!! Carpe Diem!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Bar L. said...

Hey, this is not bad stuff here....you've got a creative edge I knew nothing about :)

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I think they are very good. You should try poetry more often...your writing style lends itself well to it.

But you crack me up about "when in rome"...

So Barbara - where's your poetry?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home