.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged

My buddy gary at *blessed are the poor in spirit* tagged me recently and I am now getting around to posting my answers. I am to post 3 negative perceptions of christians and 1 positive ideal. OK Lets see 3 negative perceptions hmmmmm

1. overly judgemental

2. isolationist

3. anti-intellectual

a positive ideal compassionate whether it be to individuals groups strangers or whoever. These are perceptions i have seen either myself or through others eyes pertaining to christians.

Lets see now I need to tag 4 people I will tag smitty,karen at tssol,shaz and jennypo Happy posting!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger karen said...

I'll take that challenge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home