.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Good Time

Last night I had the very good fortune to meet 2 local blogging buddies whom I have known for around a year or so via blogging. It is a very cool thing to be able to meet people in real life whom you get to know so thoroughly it seems by their blog. Pam and Erin and I all met at a local starbucks. Pam has a post about it on her blog, as well as a pic!!! Funny thing for me was I have never ever drank coffee in my 46 years. Can you believe it??? LOL I gladly had my hot chocolate while Pam and Erin had their coffees. We enjoyed a freewheeling discussion about a whole host of topics. They are both quite intelligent and humorous and it was a great time, went by way too fast but hopefully we will meet again down the road, even with a few of you people out there reading who may pass by this way.

4 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I was a pleasure meeting you, Robert. Very interesting conversation and some topics for me to think about, for sure.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Gigi said...

We are heading to Banff Canada on the bike this summer not sure where you're at in relation to that area but would LOVE to meet you and introduce you to my hubs and grab a cuppa!!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like fun!
Good to have a face to go with the words... :)

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Glad you got to meet some friends in real life. It sounds like you all enjoyed the experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home