.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Saturday, October 20, 2007

doggypaddling

Seemed like an apt title for this post. That is largely what have i been doing this past week. Working lots of ot which will help with money woes a lil bit. I have had God seem to give me clearerheadedness lately as well in ways that just so directly hit upon my fears and my struggles. Its so strange that Im like ok God wow yes that s so clear as You reveal it hmm imagine that You actually answering a prayer or prayers and i can see it and apply it!!! What a concept!!!! I seem to get so bedragggled in my own lil maze of worries and denial and pain and avoidance along with seeking glimmers of growth and moving on past the junk i fail to see what is so directly before me in relation to seeing Him.

Hope i didnt drive anyone away with the eschatology post lol just my take on something that really has been a illuminatiion for me to understand scripture better. I have so many things i want to write about and just hard to decide just what. I know we all hate to say we are addicted to comments but in all honesty WE ARE!!!! lol No one has been here and commented all week so i wait to post some stuff i really want to because i want it to be something I think would elicit comments. i hope alot of you feel this if you go through dry spells of comments even from your normal friends online. We all get busy and have so much going on in our lives its amazing we find the time to blog as we do. So just wanted to stop in say hi and hope to have more appearing soon!!! Hope you are doing great and discovering newness as it makes itself available and known to you in some shape form or fashion!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger Shaz said...

Lol I always read but dont always comment i will have to give you a signal that i have been. I just sometimes have nothing to say. I take in all you have to say and am then left with nothing to add. I will just give you a cyber hug when Im left speechless just so you know I care. xx

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Bar L. said...

Hi roberto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home