.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pursuing the upward call with fear and trembling

just a 44 year old man seeking to share my meanderings with the world at large or the blogosphere at small

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Six Word Memoir Meme

I was tagged by gary, http://.poorinspirit.blogspot.com to play the 6 word memoir meme game.


Post a 6 word memoir on your blog.

link back to the person who tagged you.

choose 5 more bloggers to play


journeying seeker desiring to risk adventurously


I choose to tag : gypsy

shazzie

tracy simmons

cindersingle

jo

This was kinda tough. Thanks for including me in gary bud!!1

4 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger Tracy Simmons said...

Robert, I'll be mulling this over. Six words, huh?!! Mission impossible for me! LOL! I'll see if I can come up with it, but don't hold your breath or anything! I cannot even leave a six-word comment!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Gary Means said...

Good memoir, Robert.

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did great with yours.. I have to think about mine for a bit!! I will do it tho!!!

Thanks

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wrung last drop out of life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home